- Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
- For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
- Because you are connected to God’s Breathe Church of whom Jesus Christ is the FOUNDER.
- You shall be like a tree planted by the waters – Nourishment.
Because of your root are spread out into the river – Comfort
Because you trusted the Lord you will not feel – Heal
We shall not lack this month, you will evergreen – Adornment
We shall not be careful in the year of drought.
When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up.
We shall not ceased from yielding fruits – Faithful.
– In this month there will never be lack, lost or limitation.
– In this month you will sing a new song
– The Lord will do even that which you never asked for, He knows your needs.
– There shall be protection, safety and peace.
– The Lord will heal you, He will save you, the Lord will promise you, the LORD will not forsake you, He will never depart from you.
– The LORD will make you a fountain of living water.
– 1 Kings 8:56-57 Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.
The LORD our God be with us, as he was with our fathers: let him not leave us, nor forsake us:
- You are unique people, special people, different people, untouchable, you are safeguarded, you are secured, you are protected, you are loved, your going out and coming in is protected, you will fulfill your God given assignment. There shall be no more Sorrow or lack, you will not borrow. JOY will come in the morning, afternoon and evening. The LORD will crown you with long life.
- For those of you who have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, do so now, so that you will be under the wings of God and your soul will be preserved and enjoy the benefits.
- For those that fear the LORD; that walk in his ways.
- Psalms 128:1-6 Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
Yea, thou shalt see thy children’s children, and peace upon Israel.