John 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
You are my friends if you do what I told you to DO or if you keep on doing the things which I commanded you to DO. NOTE: “You are my friends” not “you will be my friends”, ‘WILL’ is an expression of desire.
You can only be His friends:
* If you love your enemies,
* If you bless them that curse you,
* If you do good to them that hate you,
* If you pray for them which despitefully use you,
* If you pray for your persecutors.
* If you feed your enemy who is hungry
* Give him water to drink as he is thirsty,
* If you forgive injuries.
* If you keep His Word
Indeed obey his voice, and do all that He speaks to you; I pray that He will give you the grace to be the doer.
May the LORD reward you in every aspect of your life. You shall fulfill the years of your dreams. You will see your children’s children. He will fight all your battles and put smile on your face. It is well with you